I just bought a printer, and I need to install ghostscript before I can
install the drivers for the printer.
So, I downloaded it and I read the README and so on, and I did 'make'.
 It goes along just fine for a while and then I get this:
make: *** No rule to make target 'jpeg/jpeglib.h', needed by
'obj/jpeglib.h'. Stop.

I went back to the install directions, and there was nothing about
fixing an error like this.  I tried all kinds of fixes for everything
else it mentioned, adding and changing things in the makefile, changing
it back how it was, changing something else, etc.  Some of the changes
mess it up so it stops sooner or doesn't work at all, but none of them
can get it past this point.  I have no idea what that message means or
how to fix it, so I'm hoping one of you will have some clue.  Thanks!

Lorry
(oh, and it's Slackware 7.1)