Ben's with math now.

We got a room for this weekend and it should be announced in clay's
uber-annouunce soon.

Anyhow, we got AkerH 319 from 12-2 right now, I'll bring a projector in
case its needed.

We will try to get a nice EECSCI room next time, sorry guys :|  We had
issues cause I didn't make sure of something.  Next time it will be a
nice room.  We are scheduiling next months meeting a month in advance
for the room.

* phil at rephil.org <phil at rephil.org> [011004 16:58]: