On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 04:24:36PM -0500, Eric Harvieux wrote:
> Yeah, the IMA has 3-180 this weekend...I don't know of any other openings.
>
> Math should have some lecture halls, I would think ;)

Um, Ben's not with the Math dept, he was with IMA.  Could it be that Ben
reserved the room, and everyone else is seeing that as IMA, when it's not?

(Glad you haven't moved -- did that fall through, Ben?)

Math itself doesn't have any big lecture halls except Vincent 16, AFAIK.  Too
late for this meeting, but I could check on availability for future events.
(It has board space, but no projection built-in.  People forget that
math is actually *no*-tech! )

--
I used to like HP before computers, and once I even liked Compaq,
but I liked DEC better than HP and Compaq put together.