We are still working out information about a room.  The IMA has reserved
the room for that weekend that we usually use, so I'm trying to see if
one of the rooms nearby will be avaliable (probally will).  On the
upside, the room I'm trying to get has newer projection equipment and
should look a bit nicer if someone needs to do laptop stuff.

The procmail guy is still on, correct?  Did anyone have a bio on him or
info on his book I can write up into a flyer?  I need to get this out
*soon*. (and I need to get it out closer to a ~week than it has been
lately :|  But, oh well.)

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  irc://irc.openprojects.net/linuxos