A lot of that comes from plain ignorance.  I taught a senior citizen
community ed class on the internet, and many people did not know the
difference between a "browser" and a "server"  To them, it was all jargon,
and it was difficult to explain things in terms they could understand.  Now,
that is an extreeme case, but there are a lot of people out there that do not
know you can just type the location you want to go to in the location bar.
They either open the "Go To" box, click on the search button (to google or
msn or whatever).

On that subject, I would guess everyone reading this has a fairly good grasp
of how to at least surf the net.  The next time you see someone doing things
the hard way, instead of mocking them, show them an easier way.  Maybe if we
can increase the 'net IQ of people, MS would not be as able to control mass
populations. :-)  (this excludes the stubern people who dont care what you
have to say, of course)

Jay

--
Jay Kline
list at slushpupie.com
http://www.slushpupie.com
--
Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind.
		-- Wm. Shakespeare