Thank you for just being smart and concerned.

If I can digress, that's just how big money plays. I've finally figured out
why my energy initiatives have again resulted in threats to my life. It
wasn't the methanol fuel cells. In 1987 I proposed (to William Norris,
because of my earlier internet effort, then head of a state Econ. Dev.
group) to recycle plastic and mass produce a livestock manure tank that
produces methane fuel. State and local politicos now are pushing an
impossibly expensive concrete version and want million$ in public money and
my local State Senator is running for Congress on the idea. Their intent is
to build a few expensive "manure digesters" using government "grants" for a
few big farmers, thus killing off the remaining small independent farmers
by using public money. Does anybody really believe corn ethanol is a valid
fuel??

Using recycled plastic would provide thousands of better, cheaper livestock
septic tanks. I'm not asking for money from them, just some truth. This
energy technology could generate thousands of megawatts from rural
Minnesota, improve the environment and farm efficiency, and all from
recycled plastic garbage and animal shit. The power companies and
agribusiness make M$ look tame. That's why the internet was so important, a
free exchange of info.

The M$ monopoly does not have the same impact on your life as does the food
you eat or the energy you use. Linux will win but it will take smart people
like you to believe in yourself. That's what I got from Otto Schmitt; It's
OK to believe in your own ideas.