Just began my search for a laptop yesterday. I was able to "customize" a
sweet laptop on Dell's site except for the fact that they insisted I choose a
Microsoft OS and Office Suite. I even called them to ask if there was any way
they would sell me a laptop without MS software on it. No dice. :(

I'm new to the laptop universe (this'll be my first). Anyone know of anyone
that will sell me a bare laptop? The only place I've found so far is
www.gamepc.com

- Jared