them :)

Thanks,

James Spinti
jspinti at dartdist.com
952-368-3278 x396
fax 952-368-3255

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of andy at theasis.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 1:54 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] Free -- Linux Journal Back Issues

I have some back issues of Linux Journal that I need to dump, due to space
considerations. These include all of years 1997 through 2000, as well as
April, Sept, Nov, Dec 1996.

I'm happy to give them away free to the TCLUG.

First priority is a LUG library, if anyone is interested in creating &
maintaining one.

Second priority is the first individual to express interest via private
email (NOT the list),
BUT...

 - I'd really like to part with all at once.
 - I don't want to bother with anything less than complete years.
 - You gotta come get them (at a mutually convenient location).

Any that are not out of my house by about the first week of December will
be recycled.

Thanks,

Andy