On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 10:37:41PM -0600, Rick Engebretson wrote:
> I live in the boonies (about 100 miles north of the cities)

I'm not quite that far out, but I set out from home (Elk River) a
little after 3:00, drove around for 20 minutes until I found a spot
where I couldn't see any lights directly, and watched for a little
over an hour.  Very impressive.  I'm glad I set my alarm to check the
sky instead of just taking the weather forecast's word that it would
be cloudy.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Mr. Slippery