Try Audiogalaxy.com.  They have a linux version also.

The nice thing about audio galaxy is that you can leave the client running
on your nice fast connection at work, and then use their web interface to
select the music you want, and it will suck it all down for you and you'll
have it when you go in the next morning.  One late night, 3 of us were using
it, and the MRTG graphs showed a 35Mbit spike of incoming traffic for about
a 2 hour period.  :)

Jay