On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 10:58:48AM -0600, Ursula A. Kallio wrote:
> Now you have me curious.  Any reason why you would "PULL THE NETWORK AND
> THE POWER PLUGS!"?  Please explain what you are reacting to.

Because he has been cracked. Pulling the network stops the crackers from
communicating with the probes. Pulling the plug and then mounting the
harddrive in a different computer to get information about the breach.

And then reformat everything and do a clean reinstall/restore from backups.

florin

--

"If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4