I'm unable to find any info about what they might be.  You might want to
keep it off the network until you find out.  You can wait for it to start
back up and just do a:
	/usr/sbin/lsof -n | grep dcs

This will give you an idea of what it's doing (what files it has open or
what network ports it's doing stuff on).

Jay