I had two mystery processes virtually lock up my laptop for 1/2 hour,
(disk thrashing) before deciding that I didn't have anything on the
system that should be doing that.  The only clue I got was the names
of the processes at the top of "top", and I didn't recognize them.

Does anyone know what "dcsP43zCr" and "dcsaNhlna" might belong to?  Or
should I start tearing apart the firewall and go to DEFCON-5?

Thx,

I used to like HP before computers, and once I even liked Compaq,
but I liked DEC better than HP and Compaq put together.