Ok so I am a bit of a neophyte when it comes to running Named and what not,
but I got it running and good for my domain. When I was reading some of the
docs online I came across a link that talked about how to do the reverse
lookups with a classless subnet....anybody have an idea how to do this or
can you tell me where to find some docs to read about it? thanks a bunch.

Oh yeah...trying to install RedHat 7.1 on a compaq proliant 2500 with 256MB
of RAM. Bios sees all the mem but when I try to install it craps out saying
I don't have enough memory? If I use the expert mode can I tell it how much
RAM I have?

Again thanks.

Jason