On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 09:04:57AM -0600, Lorry Lee Strother wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 11:54:24PM -0600, Austad, Jay typed:
> > I think they must have changed the numbering scheme since I went there.  It
> > all depends on who your instructor for the class is, how well he teaches,
>
> I don't mean to start another nit-picking thread, but the prof for 2011 is
> female next semester.  :)

What's her name?  Schedule says Bobby Othmer.  Is that a she?

> I'd never heard of the man who's doing Algorithms so I can't help much there,
> and since I haven't taken any 4xxx and below courses I can't help on the
> content either.

Carl Sturtivant, according to my sources, right?

> If you want I can ask some of the students I TA, since they've probably had
> these classes before.

That'd be appreciated!  Again, feel free to send off list if this
raises anyones hackles.

Cheers,
Phil

--
I used to like HP before computers, and once I even liked Compaq,
but I liked DEC better than HP and Compaq put together.