On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 11:54:24PM -0600, Austad, Jay typed:
> I think they must have changed the numbering scheme since I went there.  It
> all depends on who your instructor for the class is, how well he teaches,

I don't mean to start another nit-picking thread, but the prof for 2011 is
female next semester.  :)
I've never had her for a class but she's an extremely nice woman.
I'd never heard of the man who's doing Algorithms so I can't help much there,
and since I haven't taken any 4xxx and below courses I can't help on the
content either.
If you want I can ask some of the students I TA, since they've probably had
these classes before.

Lorry