Yeah, thanks Clay.  I think it's a cool idea.  I mean we get to know
people a little at meetings but it's easy to forget.  I hope people will
enter info about themselves and their uses of Linux in the bios...that
would be interesting.
At least you got feedback...that's more than I usually get from my
lusers. ;-)

Brady