Here Here Clay, Thanks for all of your effort!!!

Doug

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clay Fandre" <clay at fandre.com>
To: <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] [TCLUG-ANNOUNCE] TCLUG members page

> First of all, Jima, lighten up. It was a joke.
>
> Second of all, I gotten enough complaints for the TCLUG members page. I
try and do something for the group and all I hear is how it sucks. No, I
didn't write it, but I am just as offended. It was like you guys are paying
for this service. Yes, I did ask for suggestions on how to make it better,
but there is difference between suggestions and critisism. If you feel you
can write something better, please do and I'll put it up on the website. But
please quit complaining. I have better things to do than listen to a bunch
of whiners.