> I think that Linux has a long way to go before it reaches the corporate
> desktop and the typical home setting. I think this is because of Linux's
> "sysadminitis". Linux is a great OS. It is geek-spectaular and all that. The
> problem is that I'm not a sysadmin, nor do I ever want to be one. I'm a

The corporate desktop doesn't tend to be admin'd by users. Most
corporations of any size strongly discourage that.
The advantage of a real multiuser OS for such situations is that the admin
can diagnose and fix most problems without traipsing all over the building
for every little problem. I think this is conducive to a much more
efficient admin environment, since it integrates better with a sensible
communication mechanism (as opposed to banging on the door and saying, "My
netscape won't print".

Andy