Why are so many people so concerned about Linux being accepted by the
corporate world?  Linux is cool because of the very fact that it is not
accepted by the corporate world.  It's highly configurable, the source code
is available, it's free... it's, it's geek heaven!  To become accepted by
the corporate world some or all of these things would have to change, no?
It would have to become more like Microsoft Windows and in so doing it would
cease to be cool.  I say, forget about evangelizing Linux to the corporate
world and leave it where it belongs and is loved.  Am I insane?

Mike