IIRC, the Next OS, which Steve Jobs started when he left Apple, was based
on Mach.  And then around the time Jobs came back to Apple, Apple bought
Next, which by that time had dumped its hardware and was working only on
software.  Don't know what happened to the OS after that.

Petre Scheie

On 11/7/01, 9:40:53 AM, "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy at veldy.net> wrote
regarding Re: [TCLUG] Freebsd lovin':