> At this point I simply want to keep tables of assigned IP's, serial #'s
> etc.. I travel between 17 school districts, and don't always remember to
> keep that info with me. I just want to bring up a browser, and either
> retrieve info, or add something new. I doubt I would ever have more then
> 100 records per db.
>
> Raymond Norton

At the risk of being flamed for other reasons I'll suggest Zope for this
task. It provides its own object database and can be managed via a through
the web interface. It has some pre built apps that might fit your need. If
all else fails there is small but reasonably active Zope/Python community
here in town that I'm sure would help. (Tim, Nate - you'll back me up on this
right? :-)

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com