Thanks for the help in getting my Man8.1/XP dual boot going succesfully.  My
next problem is the zip drive.  Mandrake reports that the device (hdb4)
doesn't exist when I try to mount it.  I'm sure this has something to do with
there being no disk in the drive at start up.  The designation of hdb is
correct & I read that Linux mounts zips as an extended partition, so the 4
should be correct.  How do I fix this?  One more newbie thing, where is the
sound volume control?  I know I saw it once, but I can't find it again!