Hello.

I am interested in getting some recent version of Linux up and running on my
PC. I want to (eventually) experiment with networking, especially SAMBA, but
any networking would be nice. I currently have Suse 7.3, but I've had some
strange problems regarding my printer and sound card, and am wondering if
things might be better with a different "make" of Linux. If appropriate, I
would like to request someone burn a CD with full networking version of Red
Hat or Debian on it, so I can see what's up. I have a 56K modem, so
downloads don't sound like a good idea (or is it?)

Please let me know if this can be done, or am I out of line for asking?

Marc

http://inbox.excite.com