> Thanks Carl, that's pretty close to the command I read about.  (dd
> if=/dev/hda[x]  bs=512 count=1 of=linux.lnx)
	same thing, just different situation.

> This should work with GRUB as well, correct?
	yeah; in this case, you're just using grub or lilo to write the boot
sector. the NT bootloader is the one doing the actual booting.

> What do you suggest
> for a swap partition size with 512mg of system memory?
	I'd suggest 1GB. just to follow the rule of 'twice as much swap as
memory'. it's not really true with the very latest kernels (certainly not
with the ones that use Andrea Archangeli's VM); but it doesn't hurt, and
drive space is so cheap these days, there's little reason not to.

Carl.
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises