No, no.  You have it all wrong.  Girls are indeed a complex valued function of time and money, but I think it's reasonable to assume it's holomorphic except at a few isolated essential singularities (after all, girls can be dense at points...)  So girls=f(t+im).  Now if one has a lot of time and money, one is doing great.  So t+im=g.  Also, if e is "evil", g*e=abs(g^2), representing how good and evil have the same modulus, but the product is a boring real number.  Thus e is the complex conjugate of g, and we have df/de=0 (since f is holomorphic on a suitable neighborhood).  Thus girls is a constant function of evil.  Then if we evaluate it at a single point, it will give us the value of girls.  I.e. I have a really, really, really evil girlfriend once.  Therefore, girls are really, really, really evil.  (I have ommitted a few of the details of this proof.  Notice the one on the website is slightly weaker..)