Hello.
I'm in over my head. I have Suse Linux 7.3 up and running on my system, but
I can't make heads or tails of the documentation regarding setting up a
network. I can tell that the network card is working by the light on my
Ethernet hub, but that's all. I think I'm supposed to set up a static IP
address, because I can't get DHCP to work. However, to get the IP address I
need to do something with a Name Server. The documentation looks like
something was written in machine code, and I have no idea what it means or
what to do with it. Is this something that can be covered at a meeting?

Marc

http://inbox.excite.com