I've been hearing a lot about FreeBSD since Apple integrated it into the Mac
OS X.  An integration like this doesn't happen over night, I imagine that
Apple has been funding the project for quite some time.  With Apple's focus
on usability, it's no wonder FreeBSD's user-friendliness is a bit of an
anomaly.

The first thing I think is "Why FreeBSD and not Linux?"

Regardless, the idea of a UNIX underbelly with a slick Mac GUI system is
like a dream come true.  The question is, can I still get down and dirty
into the UNIX side, does it still feel like UNIX under the hood?

Anyone here tried out OS X yet?

David