On Tue, 29 May 2001 11:09:41 -0500 (CDT)
"Ben Kochie" <ben at nerp.net> wrote:

> best thing to do, is pull both disks out, and buy a couple adapters, (or
> borrow them from another geek :)  they convert 2.5" integrated connector
> into standard IDE cable/power plug.  they cost around $15

I've got such a setup, and it's rigged to a removable drive bay in my
desktop. It's easy to get the data on & off with this system. If you run
out of ideas, I'd be willing to do the work of transfer for you. Beer is
on you ;)

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-