Hi,

Quoting Jacqueline Urick <jacque at fruitioninc.com>:

> But how do I hook the old drive up to the laptop to do that? I guess
> thats the "thing" I'm looking for, the thing that allows me to connect my old
> HD and my new HD up to my laptop simultaneously. I don't know what thats
> called, or maybe there is no such thing and I'm a moron. :)

That's pretty much laptop-dependant. On mine you can take the CDROM out and
stick an extra HDD in (you need a bay thinggie for the HDD). I also have a
PCMCIA IDE thing you can hook more HDDs into, but that won't work under Linux
or DOS.

I'd look for accessories on the manufacturor's page (unless you have a Toshiba
Tecra 8100, in which case you can borrow a HDD bay from me).

-Yaron