>>> florin at iucha.net 05/25/01 09:39PM >>>
>On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 12:58:36PM -0500, Scott MIller wrote:
>> I know this has been asked in the past but I haven't really found
>If it's not too much hassle, attach your smb.conf

...and version of Samba, and Linux distribution with kernel version, and Windows 98 version (first or second edition, patches), and whether you use smbpasswd for Samba or not, and if you have used the plaintext password registry modifcation from the Samba docs, and what is displayed by "ifconfig" on Linux and "winipcfg" on Windows. Whew! That's a lot of work! Good luck! :-)

Troy