Has anyone ran into this yet? I've setup 2 machines (one dual P3-866 on a
VIA based board (Abit VP6) and another P4 1.4 on Intel chipset board (Asus
P4T), I installed everything for RH 7.1, and I installed all the updates on
Red Hat's page. That all works fine, but after I upgrade to Kernel 2.4.4,
and install it, linuxconf will:

(this is the text based version)

1) lock up going into certian menus, especially the network section
2) I can break from the lockup by hitting CTRL-C, but if I try to run
linuxconf again, it tells me broken pipe, and the only way to fix that is
to reboot. The lockup going into the network config is consistent. It
happens every time.

Thanks for any help on this,
Aton