> So, let me say this.
>
> How could this be used by another company?
>
> I've consulted at many company's that have computer graveyards, so there might be
> a "market" for this sort of thing.

Well, I tend to think in terms of "How could this be useful to
*anybody*?" Even if just myself. ;)

I do need to pay rent...

> Is php the write language of implementation? I hate web-scripting languages (not
> a flame or flame-bait). Most because of the mixing of presentation (html) with
> business logic (the code). Make for a messy project that is hard to maintain and
> even HARDER for non-technical people to update the look-n-feel.

This is a problem I've noticed. You can't just load up a php into
Dreamweaver or what have you and diddle with the layout because half the
HTML within echo statements. Though I can think of a few ways to make it
happen...

> I'm a champion of java and Enhydra, which is something I highly recommend people
> look at for web development.

But that would require me learning Java... ;)

The nice thing about PHP is I'm starting to get to the point where I can
speak it in my sleep, a point where I haven't been in any language since
GFA Basic on my Atari ST. God it feels good to not have to stop and look
up the exact syntax for every other function...