/me concurs. We've recently switched from HP Vectras to Dell Dimensions.
While we were using HP they always appeared to be a reasonable box. The
Dells had a problem with the floppy chip and something else but mostly
it's also reasonable. Of course, this is using the business machines. Not
the Pavilion/Presario/Whatever that is marketed to home users.

You'll do better by putting it together on your own.

Josh

___SIG___