Hi,

On Thu, 24 May 2001, Jacqueline Urick wrote:

> Any other LUGies want to volunteer to put this kind of stuff together? If we
> had more serious volunteers we could impliment all kinds of cool things on
> the website. And, as a plus, you, who create it, would be able to add it
> your resume or portfolio!

I've been more than happy to do web-stuff for LUG projects (ORDER LOKI
GAMES), but my problem is, well, I do these things in really shoddy
"I-only-had-5-minutes" Perl. They should NOT be on a public server!

However, I agree - make your own computer/hardware trading thing! That'd
be neat. If someone doesn't do it soon, I will. And it'll be in Perl, so
all you PHP-geeks better beat me to it!

-Yaron