On Wed, 23 May 2001, Florin Iucha wrote:

> I see the reboot issue as a matter of style. It's more elegant...

Um, you guys can argue whether 'tis nobler to boot or not to boot for a
long time.  There are times each makes sense, I'm sure.  In my opinion,
and in my past "cultural" experiences in computers, there's nothing wrong
with rebooting, but it's considered the one option that is *never*
"elegant."

Rebooting is like killing one of your kids because you hope the next one
will turn out better.

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous