> My friend tells me that you don't have to order a bunch of games to get the
> $10 price, you can now order individual games like that.  He claims he did
> it.

Uhh... *what* $10 price ?
The program we're trying to take advantage of is for 1/2 off of all loki
titles for "qualified" LUGs, and the only announcement we've seen
explicitly states that you need to order at least 10 copies of *each*
title.

Several of us had no luck in finding any information at all about this on
the lokigames site.

> But I'm too lazy to check loki's site right now, so if you're curious,
> you'll have to check for yourself.  :)

whatever.

Andy