So...I'm making a linux box that will replace the two old laptops my
wife and I are using. Only problem is that my wife has a couple of
'doze programs that she likes. I am a little reluctant, but I figure
that since rebooting is such a pain, eventually she'll just come to
love Linux and forget all about Windows. Ween her away nice and slowly.
   However...(please don't smite me!) I don't have a copy of Windows. I
don't want to go to the store and shell out $90 for a copy that will
only be used .01% of the time. So, does anyone have a copy that they
would be willing to sell for a low, low price? Win9x, if possible, no
ME/NT/2000. Someone out there must have a Win95 disk that they don't
use.
   And yes, I've thought about WINE. I don't think it will be a
solution for the programs we have for at least another year or so.
   :Peter