Depending on how the power is in your area, I wouldn't get anything less
than an APC SmartUPS 2200, or 3000.  if you figure 300w powersupplies per
machine.. 1500w, and 200w for the monitor.. that's almost 80% capacity on
the 2200.. you want to keep no more than 50% capacity on a UPS (surge
usage of boxes on startup)
http://www.apcc.com

personaly, for anything over a few small boxes.. I like to use a true
online UPS, like a liebert.  UPS Station GXT.  3000va model would work
perfect.
http://www.liebert.com

read up on the liebert site.. they have something in their docs that talk
about the different modes a UPS can do..

power switching (APC BackUPS) (crap)
line interactive (APC SmartUPS) (ok for small stuff)
online (APC Symmetra, Liebert) (good stuff)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)