Hi,

I've finally convinced my part-time employer to get a block of static IPs
and a dedicated Internet connection.

Now that I have some mission-critical linux boxes online, I want to make
sure they (and especially the gateway to the subnet of [insert your
favorite derogatory name for Windows] boxes) don't get hosed if some
cleaning person decides to vacuum the server room and needs an outlet (ok,
the server room is locked, so that wouldn't happen).

So.  I searched the tclug mailing lists but got no hits on "ups".  Does
anyone want to recommend hardware?

I will have 4-5 boxes (and one monitor) when all is said and done.

Thanks,
Steve Linabery