Yeah, I've got an issue.

Vacation autoresponders should, at the very least, be smart enough
to ignore list messages.  There are even those who say that, for
security purposes, they should ignore all internet mail and reply only
to internal messages.  (Or, from the practical side, those of us who
aren't at walkermeth.org don't know how to contact the heldesk, so why
are we being told to do so?)  And then there are those who just consider
vacation autoresponders to be a blight upon the internet in general.