>From: Phil Mendelsohn <mend0070 at tc.umn.edu>
>To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
>Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Kernel 2.4.x
>Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:14:55 -0500 (CDT)
>
>On Tue, 22 May 2001, Matt Waters wrote:
>
> > I know. Problem is, I didn't know it was a winmodem 'till it was too
>late.
> > <Curses hellfire upon the Apple Valley Best Buy.>
>
>It's almost never too late with Best Buy.  Take it back.
>
>--
>"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous

Problem is, I've had the thing for over a year, and don't have the original
packaging or the receipt. I originally purchased the thing after the dude
there told me it was a real modem, and I was dumb enough to believe him. I
had already thrown out the receipt and box by the time I figured out it was
a winmodem. <Kicks himself for being such a dumbass.>