I work on 2 open source projects and both of them are looking for .deb package
builders.

The first is crossfire it's graphical multi-user 2d tile-based role playing game
similar to Moria, Angband, Omega, Nethack, Rogue, Gauntlet, and Muds.

For more details,

Official Web Site: http://crossfire.real-time.com
Developer Web Site: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crossfire/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/crossfire/

In my ample non-working hours I code for the server and we host a public
crossfire server here at Real Time (metalforge.real-time.com).

We are desperately looking for a .deb package builder.

The second project is OpenNMS, yes, the same guys who where here last LUG
meeting. They have RPMs, which I also help maintain, and they are looking for
.deb package builders.

Official Web site: http://www.opennms.org

I'll step off my cheap-plug soap box now.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500