Thank you, Bob and Mike (no debates, just complaints ;-).

RBL:
DNS query     Free, no subscription required.
DNS zone transfer     $700 per nameserver plus $50 per 1,000 users
BGP feed     $1000 per router

RBL+ (RBL, RSS, DUL):
Query Mode     $1500/year for sites up to 1000 users; $750/year per additional 500 users.
Transfer Mode     $1,250/year/nameserver, plus $50 per 1,000 users

Well, it looks interesting. If I paid real money for it, I don't know how much effort I would put forth in the way of submitting blocking requests. I would feel like the unpaid member of the MAPS team, or that I am paying for the service twice.

Quoting Troy Johnson (Troy.A.Johnson at state.mn.us):

http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl/pricing.html

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700