On Tue, 22 May 2001, Karl Morgan wrote:

> I was in there the other week and they had what I thought were
> some really neat old meter movements. Not all the same, but they
> had quite a few. They are located in the backroom, not out front
> with the computer stuff.

I may have to make the pilgrimage.  Their web site looked pretty cool.  If
you divide all their prices by 10, it's just about what I learned to
expect from a surplus place, at least out West.  Of course that was some
years ago, and perhaps what you pay at Dexis isn't always just what the
tag is marked, "he said hopefully." :)

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous