On Mon, 21 May 2001, Yaron wrote:

> *Tries to think whether I ever bought anything form ACME...* *BRAIN
> STRAIN!!! ARRGH*

Don't hurt yourself!

> Way to rant without reasoning! I don't want to wait for a website! Email
> me in private if you don't think the group needs to know.

4 or 5 years of being treated like more of a chimp than the chimps hired
to work behind the counter capped by one particular instance of hired help
refusing to see that the printed policy was counter to both their and my
interests.  I'll tell you the rest at the next beer meeting we both get
to.

> Dexi's? Dexxus? I don't think I've ever seen it written down.

I think Matt LaBerge already answered.  I was just pulling your chain. :)

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous