Hi,

On Mon, 21 May 2001, Phil Mendelsohn wrote:

> Can I offer what I hope is a rare negative opinion?  I am so strongly
> opposed to the way ACME conducts their business that I not only won't deal
> with them, but I'll take my toys and go home if anyone buys anything for
> this there.  How's that?  If you replace every word in this paragraph with
> *two* words, all profane and non-identical, you'll have some idea of what
> my first draft looked like.

*Tries to think whether I ever bought anything form ACME...* *BRAIN
STRAIN!!! ARRGH*

Well, I don't THINK I have. Maybe I got like a $0.25 jack. I liked ABC a
LOT better.

Way to rant without reasoning! I don't want to wait for a website! Email
me in private if you don't think the group needs to know.

> > There's this place in Eden Praire that's supposed to have REALLY cool
> > stuff, starts with a D.
> What is this, charades?! Sounds like....   :P

Dexi's? Dexxus? I don't think I've ever seen it written down.

-Yaron