> Scott Raun <sraun at fireopal.org> writes:
> OK - just went and looked. There's CRT and SecureCRT - the former is
> about $35, the latter is the one that includes SSH and is about
> $99.

For us command line types--I just found out that Cygwin now has Open SSH
as part of the distribution.  Hurray!  I used to use teraterm, but I always
missed scp and found using zmodem less than ideal for copying files.

Open SSH does X and port forwarding; I've never tried this with Cygwin ssh,
though.

Now I just need to take the time to really get Cygwin configured--anyone
know how to set up /etc/hosts on Cygwin?  It does not seem to read it.
Do I need to use some Windows mechanism to map hostnames to IP addresses?
I'll have to read the docs...

-- Al