I'm trying to get ProFTP working on my Redhat 7.1 system and I'm having problems.  I can ftp in and I can get files but I can't write them.

I've been changing the proftpd.conf file to different configurations and
restarting xinetd but it doesn't seem to change what happens when I log
in.  Is there something else I have to restart?

If I put this section in my proftpd.conf file would it allow user
webuser to ftp in and ftp files to and from their home directory?  I've
been reading through the manuals and I can't figure out why it says
"Anonymous" when it requires a userid/password.

<Anonymous ~webuser>
  User				webuser
  Group				webuser
  AnonRequirePassword		on