Using debian's init.d script to start/stop/restart apache is just fine. If
you look at it (or look at the same script in /etc/rc.d/init.d on a Red
Hat box), calling `/etc/init.d/apache reload` does:

 reload)
    echo -ne "Reloading $NAME configuration.\n"
    $APACHECTL graceful
    ;;

So unless he's running apache from inetd or starting it manually, the
script should work fine.

I think we've eliminated everything but srm.conf and access.conf. :)

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|   His power apparently lies in his ability to  |
|           choose incompetent enemies.          |
|    - Crow T. Robot, MST3K, "Prince of Space"   |